Attorney at Law Janina Katharina Lorenz
Specialist Solicitor for Industrial Property Rights
- Graduate of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich (Law) followed by her legal traineeship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Munich
- After her examination she started working in a prestigious patent law firm in Munich.
- 2014 specialized lawyer in intellectual property law with isarpatent
- Education as Commercial Mediator.
- Legal Expertise: German, European and International trademark law, litigation proceedings in trademark law, design law, competition and copyright law, patent infringement lawsuits as well as the drafting of licence contracts
- Associate Lecturer of the Technical University Munich for Industrial Property Rights
Language Proficiencies: English, French