- Graduate of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich (Pharmaceutics)
- Pharmacist, Epidemiologist
- 2000 Admission as German Patent Attorney
- 2002 Admission as European Patent Attorney
- 2007 Partner at isarpatent
pharmaceutics, biotechnology, inorganic and organic chemistry, infection epidemiology, drug epidemiology
national and international trademarks, patent examination proceedings for pharmaceutical and chemical products, pharmaceutical trademarks
AIPPI, FICPI, Board of Pharmacists, Patent Lawyers' Association, Society of German Chemists (GDCh), Society for German-Indian Cooperation e.V. (GDIZ), Forum MedTech Pharma e.V.